Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fresh Abundance Craft Fair Including Delovelybeads




Delovelybeads will be coming to Spokane for the Fresh Abundance Craft Fair this Saturday, September 13, 2008. We are excited for her to connect with teamates and make sales. Here is a taste of who she is and what she makes.



I first got into making jewelry last December when I was ill for two weeks and couldn't work. I sat down one morning and turned on the tv. and I saw this craft tv show. They were showing how to make loops and how to wire wrap jewelry. I pretty much picked it up then and never put it down! I love jewelry, things that sparkle and shine, things that make you look like a million bucks or make you stand out from the crowd.

I like Etsy because it is so personal. I chose to do this fair in Spokane because it is close to home and because I have a lot of friends up there that are dying to see my stuff!

No comments: