Monday, January 5, 2009

Interview with Our Team V.P., Andi of RandomScraps

celebrate card by randomscraps


I think we will all be learning a lot in the coming months from Andi. Just look at the product photography in her shop. This is what I call eye-hand coordination. She has got the eye to know great looking graphics, and the hands to make it come to life. Here are just a few of my favorites from her shop. bliss card
Q. What inspires you to make your cards and albums?

A. My inspiration comes from everywhere! Most of the time I get inspired by all the great new products coming out all the time, but I often look through magazines and the web for inspiration. There are thousands of awesome blogs that provide great inspiration, but I also look at things like well designed ads for color inspiration.
dinosaur tracks card Q. Do you find yourself wondering about the person who will give or receive the card?

A. I really like seeing the kinds of people who buy my cards. It always surprises me that there isn't just one type of person who buys handmade. So many different kinds of people are interested for so many different reasons. It's great to see the handmade movement getting so much attention.

thank you card set
Q. Does one of your cards represent a favorite of yours in color or materials or sentiment?

A. The yellow card set was one of the first items I made specifically for listing on Etsy. I loved the bright, bold colors and the papers were perfect for these birthday cards.
mini photo album

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL, apparently blogger feels a bit like me at the moment!