And this week's featured item is this adorable tutu by BlueBassinet!
Good luck and have fun!
1) Use the item above in your treasury. This item is from the Etsy shop BlueBassinet. Your treasury can have any theme you like as long as it includes this item.
2) This item MUST be placed within the first three rows of your treasury.
3) Tag your treasury with “inwchallenge” (all one word). We recommend you fill all of the remaining 17 tags with descriptive words pertaining to your treasury, as this will increase your treasury’s exposure.
4) You MUST post a link to your treasury as a comment on this blog post.
5) In the description section of your treasury you MUST include the URL for this blog post.
- You can make as many challenge treasuries as you want (as long as they include the featured item).
- You are not required to be a Inland Northwest Team member in order to participate in (or win) these challenges.
- Participants are allowed to win more than once.
- PLEASE make sure you don’t forget guidelines #4 and #5 listed above.
- If any of the above guidelines above are forgotten your treasury could be disqualified from this challenge.
Remember, you have until Tuesday, July 26th, to create your treasury (or treasuries). The winner will be announced shortly after the end of the day Tuesday.
If your treasury is chosen as the winner you will be notified as soon as possible. We’ll ask you to select one of the items from your shop to be featured in our next challenge. If you do not have an Etsy shop we’ll ask you to nominate a shop. We will also ask you to select the winning treasury for the challenge in which you (or your nominated shop) are featured.